Refresh timer in status window very unintuitive

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Refresh timer in status window very unintuitive
Date: 2010-02-16 12:47:17
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

From what I can tell, the refresh timer in the status window is
configured independently for each pane. But since we are now showing
all panes at the same time, that's *extremely* un-untuitive. If we
want to keep a timer-per-pane, we should make it more clear that the
rate is for only that. Otherwise, we should make it a single refresh
rate...

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/