uintptr_t for Datum

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: uintptr_t for Datum
Date: 2009-12-31 16:03:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Attached patch is the part of the win64 patch that changes Datum to be
uintptr_t, and associated changes, with only very minor changes from
me. It also includes autoconf tests that I tricked Bruce into fixing
for me :-)

Comments?

Unless there are objections, I'll go ahead and apply this one for
broader buildfarm testing. It's working on all the platforms I could
test, and also on Bruces (where the original patch broke).

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Next:From: fangfang liuDate: 2009-12-31 16:04:23