Re: Application/wiki wanted for Beta/Alpha testing

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: jd <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Application/wiki wanted for Beta/Alpha testing
Date: 2009-09-09 18:09:53
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 18:43, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
>> I'm working on some infrastructure changes around that one ATM, and if
>> those turn out to be what we want, we shouldn't invest more in the
>> current framework. I expect to have something ready for testing fairly
>> soon, but any full migration there is obviously not going to be
>> instant.
>
> So the new site is going to use Django?

The stuff I'm working on does, yes. That doesn't necessarily mean the
site will. When it's ready enough, I'll put it up for discussion, and
the web team will decide if it's better than what we have now, and if
it's going in the right direction. That's certainly not up to me to
decide alone.

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/