Finding Queries that have been done on a DB

From: 4wheels <bhughes(at)h4industries(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Finding Queries that have been done on a DB
Date: 2007-04-04 00:37:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hello all!
This is my first post!  I am interested in finding out what queries have
been made against a particular database in postgres. The version of Postgres
is 8.0 running on Mandrake 10.  The queries are made by client computers
over the network.  What steps must I take to accomplish such a task?  Is
this even at all a feasible goal?

Much Thanks!!!!