Perl for postgersql

From: "Mohd Rasyidi" <rasyidi(at)aitpg(dot)Adorna-RMIT(dot)edu(dot)my>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Perl for postgersql
Date: 1998-07-27 03:16:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Where can I get the example script(add,delete,modify,preview form
database), tutorial and documentation about perl extension for
postgresql?(to access database form HTML page)

I only can find the example script for PHP/FI from your
homepage.(postgersql page)

I print out some of the command for perl(Pg-perl extension for
postgresql) but I cannot understand how to start it.

I still learning perl and for time been I want concentret only for perl
languauge.

Thank You.

Mohd Rasyidi Mohd Raduan.
rasyidi(at)aitpg(dot)Adorna-RMIT(dot)edu(dot)my
Management Information System,
Adorna Institute of Technology.
Tel: 04-5820675 Fax: 04-5820703
http://www.Adorna-RMIT.edu.my.