Callable Statement Implementation Question

From: "Cori Rhodes" <Cori_Rhodes(at)baylor(dot)edu>
To: "pgsql-jdbc" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Callable Statement Implementation Question
Date: 2001-04-21 18:42:19
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello all,

How would the JDBC driver represent a multiple result set? Since result
sets are vectors of vectors, we thought putting the result sets in a
vector would be appropriate. Then the multiple result set would be
represented as a vector of result sets.

Also, should the update count and OUT parameters be part of this vector
or should those be returned in a separate structure.

I am a member of a team working to implement the CallableStatement
Interface and we are curious how the JDBC would represent multiple
result sets.

Thank you for your input,

Cori Rhodes