Database Privileges

From: Markus Wigge <markus(at)cultcom(dot)de>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database Privileges
Date: 2001-01-17 15:27:54
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi PG-Admins,

  I think this question is asked more often than you'd like it to be
  so excuse me ...
  Is there any possibility to restrict database-access user based?
  When I create a user without the permission to create databases this
  user has access to all available databases on the system. He can
  create and drop database objects but cannot manipulate objects owned
  by other users.

  I don't really like this situation and I want to give exclusive right
  to databases so that just the owner of it can create and drop
  things.

--
bye,
 Markus                          mailto:markus(at)cultcom(dot)de

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: R DDate: 2001-01-17 15:52:11