psqlODBC on MacOSX 10.3.5

From: alex(at)icctools(dot)com
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psqlODBC on MacOSX 10.3.5
Date: 2004-10-25 18:42:15
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Has anyone got the odbc driver to work on MacOSX 10.3.5 iODBC? I can
compile wihtout any problems... i use the iodbc flag, but then i can
never connect to it. Ive also installed the openlink ODBC postgres
driver and that one works fine. I thought maybe my settings were wrong,
so i tried to use the openlink settings for the postgres driver and
still nothing. If i debug the driver, i see that my connection info is
never getting to destination. I tried hard coding my connection info in
the source, recompiled, and i can connect no problem. So what am i
missing here? Any ideas?

thanks

Alex

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Emmon SimboDate: 2004-10-26 11:46:15