Performance Farm Release

From: "Luxenberg, Scott I(dot)" <Scott(dot)Luxenberg(at)noblis(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-hackers-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Performance Farm Release
Date: 2010-08-24 23:25:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hey all,

This is just my email to notify you all that the project I've been
working on with Stephen, the PostgreSQL Performance Farm, has been
released. As of now, it only supports 9.0, due to the use of workers.
More details can be found in the readme. The Git repository is located
here: http://github.com/slux/Postgre-Performance-Farm

Scott Luxenberg

703-610-1823 (W)

703-303-5189 (C)