Upgrading from from 7.4.2 to 8.0

From: "James Gunzelman" <JamesGunzelman(at)solutionary(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Upgrading from from 7.4.2 to 8.0
Date: 2005-01-26 18:51:14
Lists: pgsql-performance
Will I have to dump and reload all my databases when migrating from
7.4.2 to 8.0?

____________________________________

Jim Gunzelman

Senior Software Engineer

phone: 402.361.3078   fax: 402.361.3178

e-mail:  JamesGunzelmane(at)Solutionary(dot)com

Solutionary, Inc.

www.Solutionary.com <http://www.solutionary.com/>

Making Security Manageable 24x7

_____________________________________

Confidentiality Notice

The content of this communication, along with any attachments, is
covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and
may contain confidential and legally privileged information.  If the
notified that any dissemination, distribution, use or copying of the
information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately contact us by
telephone at (402) 361-3000 or e-mail security(at)solutionary(dot)com(dot)  Thank
you.

Copyright 2000-2005, Solutionary, Inc. All rights reserved.
ActiveGuard, eV3, Solutionary and the Solutionary logo are registered
trademarks of Solutionary, Inc.

pgsql-performance by date

Next:From: Mitch PirtleDate: 2005-01-26 19:24:40