Invalid username specified: A required privlege is not held by the client

From: Dee <devlists(dot)email(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Invalid username specified: A required privlege is not held by the client
Date: 2008-02-23 16:10:29
Lists: pgsql-general
I am trying to install version 8.3 on windows 2000.  I created a Local account named "postgres" and granted it "Log on as a service"       and "Log on locally" rights as described here
 http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/faq/FAQ_windows.html#3.3

But when I get to the "Install as Service" and enter the "Account Name" the installer keeps returning the error message:   "Invalid username specified: A required privlege is not held by the client".

What does this mean?

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: BenoƮt CarpentierDate: 2008-02-23 18:36:38