BeOS Diff Take 3

From: "David Reid" <david(at)jetnet(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Adam Val-Jean Haberlach" <adam(at)be(dot)com>
Subject: BeOS Diff Take 3
Date: 2000-06-12 13:46:20
Lists: pgsql-patches

Folks,

New diff that now covers the entire tree. Applying this gets postgresql
working on the VERY latest version of BeOS. I'm sure there will be
alot of comments, but then if there weren't I'd be disappointed!

Thanks for your continuing efforts to get this into your tree.

Haven't bothered with the new files as they haven't changed.

BTW Peter, the compiler is "broken" about the bool define and so on.
I'm filing a bug report to try and get it addressed. Hopefully then we
can tidy up the code a bit.

I await the replies with interest :)

david

"I never get involved in my own life, it's way
too complicated."