Re: Using with Python 3, possible? how?

From: Leon Starr <leon_starr(at)modelint(dot)com>
To: Daniele Varrazzo <daniele(dot)varrazzo(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Using with Python 3, possible? how?
Date: 2012-04-01 17:42:21
Lists: psycopg

Thanks for the reference and info, Daniele. Yes, clang on my end. I've been able to connect to my db and
interact with my plpgsql functions okay, so no trouble yet. But I will research a bit further.

Now I just have the minor detail of re-absorbing Python as I haven't written any since about 2006!
It's all coming back…

Again, big thanks as I am sure I would still be banging my head if you hadn't pointed out that I was
using the wrong install program/version since that would have been too simple and obvious a solution
to consider. Ha!

- Leon