Collecting table values into a variable

From: MicazMAK <emoazzam(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Collecting table values into a variable
Date: 2007-04-03 21:53:50
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
  I am using my c based application using libpq to connect to postgresql. I have a table called light. I want to collect the values of the table light into a varible condition so that I can check this condition if(condition ==3) and do some operation depending on this operation.
  Can someone guide me how this can be done.

Never miss an email again!

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Tonnerre LOMBARDDate: 2007-04-06 17:21:39