Recovering disk space...

From: Carol Walter <walterc(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Recovering disk space...
Date: 2008-10-23 18:12:02
Lists: pgsql-admin
Greetings,

I'm moving files in preparation of loading them into their appropriate
databases.  I just ran out of space on my system before I got all the
files moved.  I seem to remember reading some place that there is a
command that will go clean up after a successful postgres
installation.  I want to get rid of all the set up files that I no
longer need.  Is there such a command or is this just wishful thinking.

Carol

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Carol WalterDate: 2008-10-24 13:43:35