FW: Using Postgres to Host MS Project 2003

From: "Kondragunta, Madhusudhana Rao (US - Hyderabad)" <mkondragunta(at)deloitte(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FW: Using Postgres to Host MS Project 2003
Date: 2008-05-09 04:28:59
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi All,

After a long investigation and enabling tracing odbc driver on windows
got the following error.

WINPROJ 1680-938 EXIT SQLBindCol with return code -1
(SQL_ERROR)
HSTMT 086B37F0
UWORD 52
SWORD -11 <SQL_C_GUID>
PTR 0x08AD7663
SQLLEN 16
SQLLEN * 0x08AD7DEB

DIAG [S1003] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver does not support
this parameter (0)

does psqlodbc driver support SQL_C_GUID type...?

and often i am getting the following error...

WINPROJ 16dc-27c EXIT SQLSetStmtOption with return code -1
(SQL_ERROR)
HSTMT 08682208
UWORD 7 <SQL_CONCURRENCY>
SQLPOINTER 0x00000001

DIAG [S1011] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Operation invalid at
this time (0).

what is the cause of the error? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhusudhana Rao. K