Re: mysql community miserable about OSCON 2007

From: Chris Bell <enterprisedb(dot)chrisb(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: mysql community miserable about OSCON 2007
Date: 2007-07-28 03:32:27
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
It was great meeting everyone at the PostgreSQL booth - it was nice to
finally put some faces with names.  The best part, though, was seeing
the high level of interest in PostgreSQL among OSCON attendees.

Chris

Chris Bell
EnterpriseDB Corporation

On Jul 27, 2007, at 9:31 AM, Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca