RE: [INTERFACES] Foreign Keys

From: Michael Davis <michael(dot)davis(at)prevuenet(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] Foreign Keys
Date: 1999-02-25 22:46:44
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
The sql.log file is over 5M.  There are no references to foreign keys
anywhere in the log file.  I noticed the following:
	Orders         138:118	ENTER SQLExecDirect
			HSTMT               0x09072230
			UCHAR *             0x040f10f0 [      -3] "SELECT
Config, nValue FROM MSysConf\ 0"
		SDWORD                    -3

This failed because my Postgres database does not have this table.  Any idea
what MsysConf, what it contains, or how to create it?  Could this have
anything to do with my Access subform problem?

Thanks, Michael