RE: [HACKERS] Transaction logging

From: Michael Davis <michael(dot)davis(at)prevuenet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] Transaction logging
Date: 1999-02-24 04:31:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Your getting me excited about 6.5.  Is there a projected release date for
6.5?  Is there any information on transaction logging?  Is there anything I
can do to help?  I am curious about these items because they will make my
life much easier in the upcoming months as I migrate my application to
Postgres.  Working around these could be very difficulty or near impossible.