PLPGSQL - PHP data querying

From: Ganesh Laxmanmurthy <lganimys(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PLPGSQL - PHP data querying
Date: 2006-12-06 10:20:56
Lists: pgsql-php
Dear All:

Regarding PHP & PLPGSQL Programming. I am new to
PLPGSQL.

I wish someone suggest me the solution for the below
requirement even though it is very simple as I am new
to the subject and could not find an answer which I
can understand.

I have a table by name 'users' with several columns.

I want to query "select * from users' from PHP to
Postgresql through PLPGSQL.

Therefore I need

1. The practical syntax for the PLPGSQL function

2. The practical syntax for calling and displaying of
the returned recordset from PHP.

With the above I would be able to develop futher
programs.

I would be thankful for the same.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ganesh

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

pgsql-php by date

Next:From: Adam WitneyDate: 2006-12-06 11:02:29