Re: About psycopg2 (by its author)

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Federico Di Gregorio <fog(at)initd(dot)org>
Subject: Re: About psycopg2 (by its author)
Date: 2010-02-09 14:22:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Federico Di Gregorio <fog(at)initd(dot)org> wrote:
> Btw, I was
> at FOSDEM as probably other PostgreSQL people were and all this could
> have been discussed while drinking a couple of beers if only someone
> cared to contact me.

Hmm, I resent that. As one of the people at FOSDEM a) I had no idea
you were there and b) I was extremely busy pretty much the whole time
I was there, and c) like what I would guess is the majority of PG
people there, I don't use python or psycopg.

Meeting at conferences is great (and I wish you had popped over to the
PG booth to say hi *and* attended the database dinner with us), but
it's no substitute for the mailing lists in which everyone can be
involved.

/D