Re: pgadmin3 tool

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: alan hamelin <alanhamelin(at)fastmail(dot)fm>
Cc: postgre <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 tool
Date: 2009-12-31 09:04:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:24 AM, alan hamelin <alanhamelin(at)fastmail(dot)fm> wrote:

> I need to do a manual vacuum(holdemmanager), but the tool does not
> start,does not work,the window does not open.

Why do you need to run a manual vacuum? There should only be rare
occasions when that is required, and not generally for routine
maintenance.

If you want help with pgAdmin you'll have to provide more details,
such as the operating system you're using, what version you're running
and what error message you're seeing. Without basic information like
that, noone is going to be able to help.

> Is this a valid tool for Canadians to use, do I need to be German?

Why on earth would being German make any difference?

--
Dave Page