Re: Some questions on the backup window

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Some questions on the backup window
Date: 2009-12-15 11:32:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 10:34 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:

> I can add a Checkbox on the Database node. A click on it would act as a "Check
> all"/"Uncheck All" items. I don't see the use of a "Toggle selection" button.

I find them pretty handy when I need to check > 50% of a large number
of items. You can check the ones you don't want, and then toggle.
Depending on the total number of items, and ratio of checked to
un-checked, it can be quite a timesaver.

It's not essential though - your idea will also work nicely.Would you
make toggling of a schema work the same way?

--
Dave Page