FOSDEM dinner

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FOSDEM dinner
Date: 2009-12-11 13:29:45
Lists: pgeu-general pgsql-general

As in previous years, we're looking at organising a dinner prior to
the FOSDEM conference in Brussels, on the 5th February for anyone that
wants to join us.

So I can get an idea of numbers and provisionally book the restaurant,
if you expect to be there (don't worry if you haven't booked your
travel yet), please let me know off-list. I'll firm up the number
closer to February.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page