Re: New minor release?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)sun(dot)com>
Cc: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New minor release?
Date: 2009-09-04 15:30:19
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Zdenek Kotala<Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)sun(dot)com> wrote:

> Do you have any list? Unfortunately, I'm not able to monitor pgadmin
> development much :(. I will look what I can do. I think that I could
> find some sparc machine here ;-).

:-)

They're all ones that our QA team in EDB have found, so they're
currently in our internal ticketing system. Not entirely sure how I
can get them out of that easily, with all the details - I'll see what
I can figure out.

FYI, I have a remanufactured Blade 2000 on order, but it's going to be
another couple of weeks yet. Getting hold of a SPARC workstation isn't
so easy these days - all you guys seem to sell now is higher-end rack
mount servers with SPARC chips. The cheaper stuff is all x86_64.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page