Re: Duplicate Events (and other stuff)..

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Guillaume Smet <guillaume(dot)smet(at)gmail(dot)com>, Guido Barosio <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Duplicate Events (and other stuff)..
Date: 2009-08-10 12:12:33
Lists: pgsql-www

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Chander Ganesan<chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com> wrote:

>> No, it meets with our policy.
>
> Is that because the posted link goes to a totally different course/event (a
> PostGIS course)?

No, it's because Guillaume said the course uses PostgreSQL and
requires knowledge of it, and our policy says:

"All items must relate to PostgreSQL in some direct and obvious way."

If the text contains links to different courses, then of course, it
must be corrected, and then meet the requirements of the policy to be
listed. As someone who doesn't speak more than the most basic French,
I have to rely on Guillaume's interpretation/translation.

--
Dave Page