Re: EDB taking over? Another heart attack.

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: EDB taking over? Another heart attack.
Date: 2009-07-09 17:05:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On 7/9/09, Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de> wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Andreas Pflug<pgadmin(at)pse-consulting
> No, the Mac was just a preparation; in hindsight, it was a strategic
> move. They get what they want.

Oh good grief. That's the funniest thing i heard all week :-)

EDB didn't buy a laptop, worth far less, and way less powerful than
the ones i already had to butter me up to take a job offer 2.5 years
later! And if they had it was a waste of money!

I work for EDB because i get to work on pgAdmin and Postgres all day
and they pay me a nice wage to keep my family fed. Sheesh, the way you
going on you'd think I took a job with SCO...

--
Dave Page