Re: EDB taking over? Another heart attack.

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: EDB taking over? Another heart attack.
Date: 2009-07-09 16:36:47
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Andreas Pflug<pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de> wrote:

> Hm, what's objective? Maybe I should have explained a little more for
> non-Daves :-) I was referring to a pgadmin-vs-edb licencing issue. Dave
> handled it back then on behalf of the pgadmin community.

Oh, that. Yes, after badgering by me, EnterpriseDB first fulfilled
their obligations of the licence which they messed up initially, and
some months later provided us with a second-hand Mac to allow me to
work on the Mac port.

I don't think that constitutes being bought though. They did that a
couple of years later with the promise of a nice salary in return for
working for them on Postgres and pgAdmin :-)

--
Dave Page