1.10 release

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 1.10 release
Date: 2009-06-24 08:46:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
For the benefit of those that don't keep up with PostgreSQL's release
plans, we're wrapping the 8.4.0 tarball late on Thursday night, and
building installers and other binaries on Friday for release on Monday
29th June. This means that pgAdmin 1.10 will be wrapped on Friday, so
any last minute bug fixes or translation updates should be submitted
*today* so we have Thursday for lat minute reviews etc.

--
Dave Page

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2009-06-24 14:27:43