Re: BUG #4846: Error reading file: config

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Anders Gunnarsson <fsogren(at)passagen(dot)se>
Cc: Pg Bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #4846: Error reading file: config
Date: 2009-06-10 09:54:32
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 10:46 AM, Anders Gunnarsson<fsogren(at)passagen(dot)se> wrote:
> Is It possible to change to template0 on the existing DB?
> Created a new one in pgAdmin with template0, both the old postgres-db and
> this new one got red X on themself in "pgadmin", and the program saw this
> new DB as unknown and whouldnt accept it
> How do I get rid of the red X-mark on one of the db?

That just means you're not yet connected to that database. Just
double-click it to connect.

> And "CREATE DATABASE mydb TEMPLATE template0; ", where do I write that?
> (have to try this method too)

You can do that either in the psql command line, or the pgAdmin query
tool. But if you're in pgAdmin anyway, it's much easier to just
right-click Databases in the treeview, and select the New Database
option.

--
Dave Page