On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 10:40 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> So here is the next one. I fixed a few issues, added some more comments,
> moved some code to get something easy to read, and used the four timers.
> It seems to be working right on my laptop. I did a quick check on
> Windows and it was working all right too.
There are a few issues immediately apparent:
- There's debug code in checkConnection
- MNU_REFRESH/OnRefresh() seem redundant now.
- The default size of the dialog is tall and thin - if I so much as
touch the resize corner it doubles in width to a more sensible size.
Observed on Windows.
- You need a lock to prevent the four refresh functions running
simultaneously and doing nasty things to the connection. You should
probably use a wxCriticalSectionLocker.
- It looks like we still refresh each tab even if it's not visible (or
even closed). We should check that to minimise the database traffic.
- If a tab is closed and re-opened (from the View menu), it returns to
it's default position on the tabset, not to whereever it previously
- The tab layout is not remembered if the window is closed and reopened.
EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
In response to
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Quan Zongliang||Date: 2009-02-03 03:21:22|
|Subject: Import: ODBC page design|
|Previous:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2009-02-02 13:53:13|
|Subject: Any artists out there?|