Re: Need suggestion for showing boolean parameters on Property Dialogs

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Ashesh Vashi" <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need suggestion for showing boolean parameters on Property Dialogs
Date: 2009-01-12 08:48:29
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Ashesh

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 8:01 AM, Ashesh Vashi
<ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> I already started working with wxCheckListBox.
>
> But, then realized, we may need to disable some parameters for particular
> version of the Postgresql. I couldn't find anything like this in the
> documents. :(
> We may need to inherit that control and our own dray feature. I don't think,
> it is
> worth put that much efforts.
>
> What do you say?

No, I don't think it is worth it at the moment. You could put the
checkboxes in a 2 x 2 grid and see if that looks OK. If not, just
shrink the comment box a little. I don't think we're at crisis point
yet, and when we do get there we can always split the properties
across 2 pages (I think we already do that for one object type - I
forget which atm).

--
Dave Page