Re: Listctrl sizing (Was: Server Status window work)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Listctrl sizing (Was: Server Status window work)
Date: 2009-01-06 14:57:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Dave Page a écrit :
>> Can you post what you have please?
> Sure, no problem. The last patch I was working on is the one attached,
> though it seems to work better on Mac than on the linux box... grmbl...

The size of that patch to fix a listctrl that won't shrink scares me
:-(. Having played around, it seems it's caused by our use of the
generic listctrl on Mac (see
If we use the native control, sizing works fine (though the bottom
buttons on the dlgType panes get slightly obscured as they do now).

I've asked an expert about this - hopefully we may get some answers.
If not, I wonder if we can use the generic control selectively
somehow, so we can avoid the problem cases the commit above fixes, and
get the sizing right elsewhere.

Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK:

pgadmin-hackers by date

Previous:From: Quan ZongliangDate: 2009-01-06 12:32:30
Subject: Re: Import: how to display warnning & error message