Re: Server Status window work

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Server Status window work
Date: 2009-01-05 10:53:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Which means pgAdmin too ? or do we have some more time ? this will be
> pretty hard to add support for PostgreSQL new features in such a small
> delay.

We need to go to beta at the same time or before, because numerous
installers include both pgAdmin and PostgreSQL. The support issue is a
valid problem, which I bleated about on -hackers yesterday :-). Ashesh
is working on such issues, and I expect to put in some time myself.

--
Dave Page