Re: want to have next patch

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: ssmei_2000(at)yahoo(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: want to have next patch
Date: 2008-12-01 08:59:02
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers
Hi Unicron

Please keep the mailing list CC'd.

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 8:25 AM, Unicron <ssmei_2000(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:
> Dave
>
> I am available now, and want to try next patch.

Cool - can you take a look at Hash Join-Filter Pruning using Bloom Filters ?

Please update the wiki to include your name against it if your happy
with that - and also take a look at the table at the bottom of the
page. I suspect your total is incorrect, but I don't know what is
should be.

>  but seems the patch i reviewed last time is not replaced by the patch from
> author i sent to u,

If you post a new patch, you should add a link to it on the wiki. The
pgsql-rrreviewers list (and Josh and I) are here to organise the
reviewing process. The actual patch review, and updates to patches
should take place on pgsql-hackers and be recorded on the wiki by
those involved.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page