Dialog sizing (arrrggghh!)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Dialog sizing (arrrggghh!)
Date: 2008-11-25 14:08:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guillaume,

I noticed another issue with the dialogues today - on Mac, the
listview on the definition pane of dlgType (for a composite type)
doesn't shrink when the dialogue is shrunk. We've seen this before, so
I'm guessing you know which is the correct fix :-)

Also, we seem to have lost the standardisation on minimum/default
dialogue sizes. Can you please take a look and try to get some of that
back? I guess we may need to have two different sizes (standard, plus
enlarged?).

--
Dave Page

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Quan ZongliangDate: 2008-11-26 07:02:23