Re: PATCH for CREATE DATABASE with COLLATE, CTYPE & CONNECTION LIMIT

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Ashesh D Vashi" <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH for CREATE DATABASE with COLLATE, CTYPE & CONNECTION LIMIT
Date: 2008-11-18 13:12:16
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Ashesh D Vashi
<ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find the updated patch.

Thanks - committed with minor changes:

- Change 'Collate' to 'Collation'
- There were still a couple of places in the code which changed the
connection limit to -1 if it was less than that. I've removed those -
so we can rely on the server to catch errors there (the behaviour is
more consistent this way).

Note that I did find that the server will accept connection limits of
< -1 anyway - I've reported this as a PG bug.

--
Dave Page