Re: Wiki CSS

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "David Fetter" <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: "PostgreSQL WWW" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Wiki CSS
Date: 2008-09-09 16:12:54
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 5:03 PM, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org> wrote:

>> No, it's been changed back. We don't hand out sysop/root privs to
>> anyone without good and justified reason.
>
> Slow down, there, cowboy. I'm trying to put up some of the SQL
> standard, and the usual markup won't work, as it involves lists nested
> 3 deep. How about reverting it again and not assuming I'm out to
> destroy the site? I've got plenty of accesses a lot more privileged
> than that, and I stand on my track record with same.

With respect, that's not the point. I'm sure you agree that privileges
on any system should only be given where they are justified, otherwise
the security of the system can easily go to pot.

On http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/User:Dpage I have lists going 4
levels deep with no problem. Please give an example of what doesn't
work for you.

--
Dave Page