Buglets in dlgFunction

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Buglets in dlgFunction
Date: 2008-09-08 15:19:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guillaume

I found a couple of small bugs in the new layout code for dlgFunction:

- The Privileges (and SQL) panes don't size themselves properly when
viewing an existing function, until the dialogue is manually resized
- The privilege checkboxes are touching the role combo box above.

I've attached a screenshot for your amusement :-)

--
Dave Page

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2008-09-08 15:23:13