Re: LinuxLive UK

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, dev(at)archonet(dot)com, mark(dot)cave-ayland(at)siriusit(dot)co(dot)uk
Subject: Re: LinuxLive UK
Date: 2008-09-05 08:35:37
Lists: pgeu-general
On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 9:30 AM, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 09:02 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>
>> What I'm looking for now is firm commitment that people definitely can
>> attend and on what days. We need to man a table for three days,
>> including a Saturday. By my reckoning we need a minimum of 2 people
>> each day, preferably three or even four.
>
> I can do Oct 24th for one day. I'm happy to man a table alone if that's
> what it takes, others welcome of course. Better to have booth unattended
> for few minutes for rest breaks and drinks than have it unattended all
> day if we cancel.

OK.

> What days are you planning to attend? It would be good to see you, but
> it would be better to cover every day.

Yeah, well it's about time we went for a beer anyway :-)

> If you could take 23rd that will make it easier to bring the PostgreSQL
> display sign down.

Well Greg and I can probably put in a couple of days each. I'm not
sure I have the patience for 3 days! Unfortunately Heikki has other
commitments otherwise I'd drag him over as well.

> I may be able to rustle up one other person on 25th Oct, possibly two.

That would be good.

Mark, Richard - can you commit?

--
Dave Page