Re: LinuxLive UK

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, dev(at)archonet(dot)com, mark(dot)cave-ayland(at)siriusit(dot)co(dot)uk
Subject: Re: LinuxLive UK
Date: 2008-09-05 08:02:39
Lists: pgeu-general
On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 15:45 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>
>> I've had no volunteers to help out at this show, so unless I get at
>> least three firm commitments by Friday I'll be forced to cancel our
>> table :-(
>
> Is this the same show you asked about in June and got lots of yesses?

It is, though lots of yesses isn't overly accurate. You said you
'should be able to attend', Richard said he'd put it in his diary and
Mark said the dates looked OK. The only other person who indicated to
me that they might attend offlist, has had to cancel.

What I'm looking for now is firm commitment that people definitely can
attend and on what days. We need to man a table for three days,
including a Saturday. By my reckoning we need a minimum of 2 people
each day, preferably three or even four.

--
Dave Page