LinuxLive UK

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: LinuxLive UK
Date: 2008-08-28 09:13:07
Lists: pgeu-general
I've mentioned previously that we have a table in the .ORG village at
LinuxLive, Olympia, London on the 23 - 25 October.

http://www.linuxexpo.org.uk/

It's about time that we got organised and figured out who will be
available to attend, and when. I can volunteer Greg and myself, but we
need at least a few additional people to man the booth effectively
over the three days. So, can I get a show of hands from those able to
attend, along with how many/which days please?

Thanks!

--
Dave Page

pgeu-general by date