Re: New Patch for GQB

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Luis Ochoa" <ziul1979(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New Patch for GQB
Date: 2008-08-14 21:10:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 9:31 PM, Luis Ochoa <ziul1979(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> I'm going to try to add this feature, is very easy to add, but I
> really don't fully understand the data dictionary from postgreSQL and
> don't want to introduce a new errors on the database reverse
> engineering part. But I hope this should be implemented for latest
> release of GSOC (but if not, this will be implemented after GSOC not
> problem)

OK. We can work out the SQL at some point - a few of us are quite
familiar with the catalogs :-p

This should definitely be done before release, but I don't think it
needs to be done before the end of GSoC.

> Dave do you think this change should be done at this moment or after
> GSOC ends?

I don't think it's that important. It's a nice feature to add after
GSoC, but the really important thing is preventing unexpected
behaviour if someone presses F5 - that must be sorted imho.

>> - The font in the tables still looks a little small (I'm on Windows today).
>
> But I'm using get system font function yet? can you help me to think
> other way of accomplish this goal?

I don't have the code to hand but are you sure it's working? The
system font is what's used in the treeview and for labels on dialogues
etc. It definitely didn't look like that when I tested.

Regards, Dave

--
Dave Page