Re: Support of INHERIT in existing tables (8.2+ releases)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Support of INHERIT in existing tables (8.2+ releases)
Date: 2008-08-11 08:44:16
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 6:55 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:

> Sorry to answer so late, it was a lot of work to get everything working.
> Anyways, fixed.

No worries. Got the following warning:

./dlg/dlgTable.cpp: In member function 'void
dlgTable::OnAddTable(wxCommandEvent&)':
./dlg/dlgTable.cpp:1021: warning: unused variable 'row'

> Fixed in the same patch. Don't know if you want a backpatch for 1.8?

Thanks. I don't expect we're ever going to release another 1.8 - do you?

The only thing that looks a little odd with this patch is that the Add
button is always enabled, even if there is no table selected. That is
actually the existing behaviour, but it's a little more obvious now
the button is enabled when editing existing tables as well. Should we
fix that? My gut feeling is yes.

--
Dave Page