Re: Dialogs review

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Dialogs review
Date: 2008-07-21 09:34:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:

> Anyways, I attach the new dlgCast.xrc patch file.

That looks pretty sweet, and works well :-). The only thing I note, is
that even with a bigger gap between controls, the bottom highlight on
the active control (the blue border on OS X) still isn't shown. If
that's the case for you as well, then it seems pointless leaving such
a large gap. Reducing the borders from 8 to 4 looks better here.

Thoughts? Aside from that, I think that one is ready to go - and
should set the standard for the following dialogues :-)

--
Dave Page