Re: A fix and a new functionnality for the colour patch

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: A fix and a new functionnality for the colour patch
Date: 2008-06-14 16:43:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The colour patch commited by Dave during pgCon2008 allows a user to add a
> background color to the treeview for each specific registered server.
>
> When a user deletes the colour in the server's property, pgAdmin will use a
> black (#000000) background. The treeview node's text will be unreadable.
> What the patch does is impliying white colour when the user doesn't spécify
> a colour.

Hmm, thought I covered that cased. Thanks for catching.

> The new functionality adds a colour button that opens the standard colour
> dialog. The user doesn't new to know the HTML colour coding.

Is the colour dialog available on all platforms? I did look for one
when writing the original patch but couldn't find it. It's possible I
was hungover from the Jagermeister the night before though (EDB party
at pgCon :-) ).

> Comments?

You spelt colour wrong :-). Other than that (and the possible issue
above), looks good.

--
Dave Page