Re: Weird Popup Menus - pgAdmin 1.8.4

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: "Christos Vasilakis" <cvasilak(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Weird Popup Menus - pgAdmin 1.8.4
Date: 2008-06-11 18:33:18
Lists: pgadmin-support
On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 5:55 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Dave Page a écrit :
>>
>> I would suggest asking on the wxWidgets mailing list (no, I'm not on
>> it either :-p ). If they don't agree it's a bug, we should probably
>> strip it in code.
>>

> I'll ask them.

Thanks.

>> If you're feeling adventurous, you could also give SVN trunk a whirl
>> and see what 3.0.0 might look like :-)
>>

> I did try:
>  1. there's no contrib directory

Ah, yes - I heard that. They've merged the various modules into the
core product now....

>  2. First compilation error is on wx/ogl/ogl.h which does not exist
>  3. of course, there's no wxOGLInitialize function
>  4. if i comment these, I have a bunch of messages about overloaded
>    ambiguous methods.

...except OGL which they moved out about a year ago (that came up with
last year's GSoC project). I believe it's gone to the wxWidgets
equivalent of pgFoundry.

--
Dave Page