Re: New problem with the latest Kubuntu

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New problem with the latest Kubuntu
Date: 2008-05-02 09:56:20
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:

> I have no problem patching the EDB branch (when I'm allowed :) ).

You're always allowed - it's no different from any other stable branch
in that sense. It's only really there to make my life easier as I
needed to push out some new features for the build used in Postgres
Plus earlier than they would have made the next community release.

Thanks anyway :-)

--
Dave Page