Re: pgScript presentation

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Mickael Deloison" <mdeloison(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgScript presentation
Date: 2008-04-25 07:59:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 8:49 AM, Mickael Deloison <mdeloison(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am going to work on pgScript during Google Summer of Code. The goal
> of this project is to add some capabilities to the SQL Query tool of
> pgAdmin through a scripting language.

Hi Mickael,

Congratulations on being selected for GSoC - I look forward to seeing
pgScript in action. Please feel free to discuss the project or ask any
questions on this list - as I'm sure Magnus has mentioned, we're keen
for GSoC'ers to work closely with the community to ensure that
projects are a complete success in everyone's eyes.

Good luck!

--
Dave Page