Re: [Pgweb] r2038 - trunk/portal/tools/pwn

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Pgweb] r2038 - trunk/portal/tools/pwn
Date: 2008-04-08 14:18:07
Lists: pgsql-www
On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Alvaro Herrera
>  Even though I don't agree with this argument, I don't see why everyone
>  else is so keen on forcing David a policy on how to name the newsletter.
>  No one forces Devrim on the policy of the planet, for example; even
>  though some of us disagree with it.

PWN is published on the PostgreSQL project website on which we should
be professional and consistent. Using both names there would be
neither unless we went through some mass renaming project to use
PostgreSQL first on each page and Postgres for subsequent occurances
or something similar.

--
Dave Page